Return Policy and GuidelinesPlease review these policies and procedures and refer to ONTILITY’s Terms and Conditions for more information. To receive full credit for returned items you must follow these procedures.
- 1. Customer must inspect the order and report incorrect items, incomplete orders or product damaged during shipping within 3 days of the delivery date.
- Notate obvious damage upon delivery on the shipping receipt before the driver leaves.
- Check for damage that might have occurred during shipping on all product within the first 3 days.
- Check the part numbers and counts of your product within the first 3 days. - If we don’t hear from you within three days of delivery, we assume that you received what you ordered and that it was delivered in good shape.
- 2. If there are incorrect items, incomplete orders or product damaged during shipping please complete the RMA form below and submit it within 3 days of the delivery date. - Provide a detailed description of the reason for the return
- Attach as many pictures as possible to support your claim, including damage, part numbers, etc.
- Please don’t return/send product without an ONTILITY RMA number. Any product that arrives without an ONTILITY RMA number will be rejected and sent back to you at your expense.
- RMA requests take approximately 3 days to process and respond.
- All returns will be charged a 15% restock fee.
Damaged ProductIf products are damaged during shipping, you must report the damage to the driver at the time of delivery. This is a requirement of the shipping companies.
Damaged product must be reported to ONTILITY within three days of delivery. The report must include a copy of the delivery receipt with the damage as noted by the driver. If you don’t report damaged product within three days, you forfeit the right to return the product and an RMA will not be issued.
Pictures of all damaged products must be included.